Directive (EU) 2015/2366 on payment services in the internal market
The main objectives of the PSD2:
- Contribute to a more integrated and efficient European payments market;
- Further level the playing field for payment service providers by including new players;
- Make payments safer and more secure;
- Enhance protection for consumers and businesses;
- Encourage lower prices for payments.
The PSD2 supports innovation and competition in retail payments and enhances the security of payment transactions and the protection of consumer data.
Third Party Providers (TPP) can access the Documentation and test API interface on: https://www.finapay.hr/psd2/portal/
You can now use our production APIs, based on the Berlin Group guidelines, for the delivery of your services to customers with online accounts.
Production API available on: https://psd2-api.slatinska-banka.hr
API statistics available on: https://finapay.hr/psd2/portal/statistics
For further informationa about PSD2 or reclamation related to operation of API, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reporting problems with API, please fill the form and send it to us: